Welcome

Hi! My name is Ashley AKA Karma. I am an Avid Psper. I started in 2014 and it is my favorite thing to do! Feel free to take a look around, check out my CT, snags, and wallpapers. I hope you enjoy what I have for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Favorite Blogs

Scrappy Bit of Fun
 Blinkie
Grab My Blinkie
Learn blog tips and tricks

Archives

Favorite Stores

Follow Me

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Watercolor Garden PTU Tut


Any resemblance to any other tutorial or signature is merely coincidental and is not intended.
I am using the artwork of Kajenna - Tube "Fawn"  –. You can purchase this artwork and a license to use them HERE you MUST have a license to use this work
I am using the font: Spring Time Personal
I am using kit: Watercolor Garden  by Irish Princess Designs, you can find it here, here, here
I am using mask : of your choice
I am using Drop Shadow -3 Vert, 3 Horiz, Opacity 74, Blur 5.8, Color #000000
 
Pieces of the kit used in this tutorial are:


    Paper 5 & 8
    Frame - element 61
    Element 41
    Element 56
    Element 55
    Element 62
    Element 73
    Element 6
    Element 7
    Element 19
  

You must have working knowledge of PSP to complete this tutorial. This tutorial was written using PSPX8
Open new Canvas 800*800
C+P Tube center in canvas, send frame (element 61)  to bottom , C+P paper 8-send to bottom under frame (element 61) - erase paper around frame

    Element 41 resize & duplicate, place L&R of canvas (Left - flip horiz)
    Element 56 resize & place above paper 8 to the left of canvas
    Element 55 resize & place above element 56
    Element 62 resize & place behind element 55 to the left
    Element 73 resize & place behind element 56
    Element 6 resize & place behind element 41 to the right
    Element 7 resize & flip vert. then flip horiz., duplicate flip horiz. Left of frame
    Element 19 resize & place behind element 41 left of canvas

Layers Merge Visible , resize to liking , center in canvas
C+P paper 5 send to bottom mask of choice
Resize the signature if needed
The name: I am using the font: Spring Time Personal  , size  26, Stroke Width 1.0 color #d357fe, font color #ffffff

Add your copyright information and license number before saving

0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

My CT's

GimptasticBlinkie3
nocturne ct blinkie
Photobucket
unnamed
unnamed (3)
unnamed (2)
unnamed (1)

Categories