Welcome

Hi! My name is Ashley AKA Karma. I am an Avid Psper. I started in 2014 and it is my favorite thing to do! Feel free to take a look around, check out my CT, snags, and wallpapers. I hope you enjoy what I have for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Favorite Blogs

Scrappy Bit of Fun
 Blinkie
Grab My Blinkie
Learn blog tips and tricks

Archives

Favorite Stores

Follow Me

Saturday, April 22, 2017

**Wisteria PTU Tut- Irish Princess**



Any resemblance to any other tutorial or signature is merely coincidental and is not intended.
I am using the artwork of Verymany - Tube "Florine"  –. You can purchase this artwork and a license to use them HERE you MUST have a license to use this work
I am using the font: Messenger Pigeon
I Used Plugin - KP Equalizer
I am using kit: Wisteria by Irish Princess Designs, you can find it here, here, here

 
Pieces of the kit used in this tutorial are:


    Paper 18
    Element 7
    Element 9
    Element 11
    Element 18
    Element 15
    Element 21
    Element 23
    Element 29
    Element 27
    Element 36
    Element 45
    Element 54
    Element 35
    Element 12
    Element 77
   
  
You must have working knowledge of PSP to complete this tutorial. This tutorial was written using PSPX8
Open new Canvas 851x315
C+P Tube resize place in center

    Element 7 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 9 resize , duplicate, place where you would like
Element 11 resize, duplicate, place where you would like
Element 18 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 15 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 21 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 23 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 29 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 27 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 36 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 45 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 54 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 35 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 12 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Element 77 resize , duplicate , place where you would like
Layers Merge Visible , plugin - KP Equalizer
The name: I am using the font: Messenger Pigeon , size  22

Add your copyright information and license number before saving

0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

My CT's

GimptasticBlinkie3
nocturne ct blinkie
Photobucket
unnamed
unnamed (3)
unnamed (2)
unnamed (1)

Categories