Saturday, August 15, 2015

•*¨*•CT TTDS•*¨*• **BELLA CARIBEÑA & ©NATALIA NZ**

•*¨*•CT TTDS•*¨*• **BELLA CARIBEÑA & ©NATALIA NZ**
ஜUSING SK: EMILY'S STYLE PAIRED WITH MATCHING TUBE "EMILY" BY ©NATALIA NZ
ஜ"EMILY'S STYLE" IS AN AMAZING SCRAPKIT FILLED WITH REDS AND BLACKS! TONS OF ELEMENTS TO PICK FROM AND CREATE WITH!! I LOVED THIS KIT AS I AM A LOVER OF GOTH ! AND IT INCLUDES AN AWESOME CHIBI! WHICH I ALSO USED IN TWO TAGS!!
ஜ"EMILY" BY ©NATALIA NZ IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST AWESOME POSER TUBE I HAVE EVER SEEN!! I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER INSTANTLY!! BUT I ALSO LOVE GOTH/PUNK/DARK ECT !
ஜI ALSO MADE 3 CLUSTERS WHICH YOU WILL SEE BELOW!
۰۪۪۫۫●۪۫۰YOU CAN PURCHASE THE KIT, CLUSTERS, & TUBE HERE SEPARATELY @
http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/










No comments:

Post a Comment