Welcome

Hi! My name is Ashley AKA Karma. I am an Avid Psper. I started in 2014 and it is my favorite thing to do! Feel free to take a look around, check out my CT, snags, and wallpapers. I hope you enjoy what I have for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Favorite Blogs

Scrappy Bit of Fun
 Blinkie
Grab My Blinkie
Learn blog tips and tricks

Archives

Favorite Stores

Follow Me

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

♥PTU Tut-Pine♥

Any resemblance to any other tutorial or signature is merely coincidental and is not intended.
I am using a dog that comes with the kit 
I am using the font: Seaside Heights
I am using kit: Pine by Irish Princess Designs, you can find it  here, here
I am using mask : of your choice
Pieces of the kit used in this tutorial are:


    Paper 15
    Element 3
    Element 23
    Element 39
    Element 91
    Element 86
    Element 84
    Element 67
    Element 86
    Element 64
    Element 51
    Element 4
    Element 44
    Element 56
Element 70
Element 77


You must have working knowledge of PSP to complete this tutorial. This tutorial was written using PSPX8
Open new Canvas 800*800
New Layer, flood fill with Paper 15, Apply mask and resize to your liking, Merge Group,
 center in canvas

Element 3, resize andalign bottom center
Element 23, resize and Place above element 3
Element 39, resize and send to bottom right, duplicate flip horiz. left side of canvas
Element 91, resize and Place above element 39
Element 86, resize and duplicate 3x , place left side of canvas
Element 84, resize and Place above elements 86
Element 67, resize and Place under element 84
Element 86, resize and Place under element 23 to the left
Element 64, resize and send to bottom
Element 51, resize and Place above element 91
Element 4, resize and send to bottom
Element 44, resize and Place under element 91
Element 56, resize and Place where you would like
Element 70, resize and place above element 91
Element 77, resize and place above element 39
Layers; merge visible, resize to liking, center in canvas


Resize the signature if needed
The name: I am using the font: Seaside Heights, size 30 , dark green for color
Add your copyright information which in this case is Kit By: , KB: or ScrapKit By:
As I used an element as the tube

0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

My CT's

GimptasticBlinkie3
nocturne ct blinkie
Photobucket
unnamed
unnamed (3)
unnamed (2)
unnamed (1)

Categories