Welcome

Hi! My name is Ashley AKA Karma. I am an Avid Psper. I started in 2014 and it is my favorite thing to do! Feel free to take a look around, check out my CT, snags, and wallpapers. I hope you enjoy what I have for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Favorite Blogs

Scrappy Bit of Fun
 Blinkie
Grab My Blinkie
Learn blog tips and tricks

Archives

Favorite Stores

Follow Me

Thursday, June 8, 2017

PTU Tutorial- Combined Ct: Irish Princess & Nocturne - Sea of Wishes & Swim

Any resemblance to any other tutorial or signature is merely coincidental and is not intended.
I am using the artwork of Nocturne - Tube "Swim"  –. You can purchase this artwork and a license to use them HERE you MUST have a license to use this work
I am using the font: that I love you
I am using Mask: of your choice
I am using kit: Sea of Wishes by Irish Princess Designs, you can find it here, here, here

 
Pieces of the kit used in this tutorial are:


    Paper 5 & 19
    Element 17
    Element 41
    Element 39
    Element 12
    Element 22
    Element 61
    Element 3
    Element 56
    Element 86
    Element 91
    
  
You must have working knowledge of PSP to complete this tutorial. This tutorial was written using PSPX8
Open new Canvas 800x800
Element 17 resize center in canvas
C+P Tube resize place in center

    Element 41 resize , place where you would like
Element 39 resize , place where you would like
Element 12 resize, place where you would like
Element 22 resize , place where you would like
Element 61 resize, 
place where you would like
Merge Visible , resize center in canvas
Paper 5, send to bottom , fit to frame
Element 3 place under paper 5
Element 56,  place where you would like
Element 86, place where you would like
Element 91, place where you would like

The name: I am using the font: that I love you

Add your copyright information and license number before saving


0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

My CT's

GimptasticBlinkie3
nocturne ct blinkie
Photobucket
unnamed
unnamed (3)
unnamed (2)
unnamed (1)

Categories