Welcome

Hi! My name is Ashley AKA Karma. I am an Avid Psper. I started in 2014 and it is my favorite thing to do! Feel free to take a look around, check out my CT, snags, and wallpapers. I hope you enjoy what I have for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Favorite Blogs

Scrappy Bit of Fun
 Blinkie
Grab My Blinkie
Learn blog tips and tricks

Archives

Favorite Stores

Follow Me

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy Moment


This tutorial was written by Ashley Zimmerman on March 17th 2018

Any resemblance to any other tutorial is coincidental


Supplies Needed:
PSP X8 (any version will do)
Tube of choice
Font of choice - I used Pink Script
Kit Used: ScrapGimptastic_IB-JenniferJanesko150-2
Eye Candy 7- Glow
Masks used :
WSL_Mask355 & WSL_Mask371
from weescotslass creations here



I used the stunning artwork of Jennifer Janesko
You can purchase her work and a license here

I used a gorgeous kit by Gimptastic Scraps
her kits are available here
She is also Designer of the Month
her products are currently 25% off!!
Snaggable Desktop Wallpaperhttps://postimg.org/image/iuei0tzph/

Alrighty here we go :

Open new canvas 500x500
Selections - select all
Open Paper 5 copy and paste into selection
Select none

Pick a mask of choice
I used WSL_Mask355
Layers merge group / duplicate

On the copy
Adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur
Radius set to 6.00
Then use Hard Light as a blend mode over it

 Open element 150-2_wordart / resize by 70%
Add drop shadow I used
V: 5 H: 5 Opacity: 35 Blur : 20

 Open element 13 / resize by 70%
Place above word art right side of canvas
Add drop shadow

 Open element 11/ resize by 40%
Place under element 13 to the left
Erase part that is showing under element 13
Add drop shadow

 Open element 16/ resize by 40%
Place left of canvas above Wordart
Add drop shadow

 Open up your tube and paste as new layer place
 between copy and group mask - Luminance blend overlay
Select your selection tool , select the part of tube
 you can see over the frame that is cut off
Selections - Modify - Feather - amount 80 - hit delete twice - select none

 Now grab your eraser tool and carefully erase any of the tube you can see on the bottom

 Duplicate tube; on the copy
Adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur
BUT this time setting the radius to 10
Blend mode - Overlay

 Open element 2 resize by 80% place above copy of mask to the right , 
selection tool ,
select the part of the flower that is outside of the mask
Selections - modify - feather 80 - hit delete a few times -
 selections select none add D/S
Duplicate element 2 - flip horizontal
and place left side of canvas add D/S

 Open a new raster layer rename mask - make sure it is at the bottom of your canvas
Selections select all - pick a color from your tube - I chose #e42500
Flood fill the selection-Selections select none

 Pick a mask of choice
WSL mask 371
Resize by 90% - align center in canvas
Layers merge group
Add drop shadow , pick color from your tube , BUT change your settings to
V:10 H:10 Opacity 70 blur 20 
Add name
I used the font Pink Script , Size 28
Convert to raster layer
Eye candy 7 , Glow
Simple Thin , I picked my Foreground color as the glow
Adaptive
Outside Glow
Glow Radius 2.00
Soften Corners 35
Opacity 100
Add drop shadow BUT change your settings to
V:3 H:2 Opacity 80 Blur 5 and back to the color black

Add copyrights as a new layer
 Crop away any excess canvas and save as PNG/JPG







0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

My CT's

GimptasticBlinkie3
nocturne ct blinkie
Photobucket
unnamed
unnamed (3)
unnamed (2)
unnamed (1)

Categories