Welcome

Hi! My name is Ashley AKA Karma. I am an Avid Psper. I started in 2014 and it is my favorite thing to do! Feel free to take a look around, check out my CT, snags, and wallpapers. I hope you enjoy what I have for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Favorite Blogs

Scrappy Bit of Fun
 Blinkie
Grab My Blinkie
Learn blog tips and tricks

Archives

Favorite Stores

Follow Me

Friday, August 10, 2018

Peek A Boo - PTU Tutorial



Quick tut !
Supplies Needed:
PSP 2018 (any version will do)
Tube of choice
Font(s) of choice - I used KG Call me Maybe for the word art
For the names I used PinkClouds
Eye Candy 7- Glow
Mask of choice I Used one of mine - Mask_37 (Set 010)
Scrapkit Used was by Foxys Designz Inspired by this tube you can find it here:

I used the stunning artwork of Maryline Cazenave
I used Individual tube 14-3

You can purchase her work and a license here : http://www.cdoestore.com/



Open new canvas 500 x 500
Selections select all
Open paper 4 copy and paste into selection Selections select none
Layer load mask from disk Karmalized_Mask37
Merge group

Add new Raster layer
Selections select all Selections select none
Open paper 3 copy and paste into selection
Layers load same mask and merge group

Merge both masks together
Add drop shadow
V-10/ H-10/ Opacity 87/ Blur 4.32

Open tube and pick layer 3 copy and paste as a new layer resize to 70 % move towards the right
Add drop shadow with
V- is -3/ H-3/ Opacity 40/ blur- 15.47

Open tube and pick layer 2 copy and paste as a new layer resize to 70%
Move to where it’s peeking from behind the pumpkin
Duplicate
Adjust - blur - Gaussian blur radius set to 5
Blend mode - screen - opacity to about 71

Open element 6 copy and paste as new layer move in front of the kittens cauldron resize to 50% add drop shadow same as above BUT change the V to 3

Open element 15 copy and paste as new layer resize 50% twice make sure you put it above the candy corn element add drop shadow

Grab your text tool and write PEEK-a-BOO in Black
convert to Raster layer
Image free rotate left at 90 degrees
add Eye Candy Glow - glow radius set to 1 I used a color from my tube (orange)

Grab your text tool and write Did I scare you !? In the same color as you used for your glow
Convert to Raster layer
Image free rotate - right - free at 20 degrees
Add Eye Candy Glow but this time changing it to black and your glow radius to 3

Add name
I used font PinkClouds/ color orange / size 36
Add glow - color black - glow radius one
Add drop shadow with these settings
V-1 / H-1/ Opacity - 90/ Blur - 2

Add copyrights and save as PNG or JPG




0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

My CT's

GimptasticBlinkie3
nocturne ct blinkie
Photobucket
unnamed
unnamed (3)
unnamed (2)
unnamed (1)

Categories