Welcome

Hi! My name is Ashley AKA Karma. I am an Avid Psper. I started in 2014 and it is my favorite thing to do! Feel free to take a look around, check out my CT, snags, and wallpapers. I hope you enjoy what I have for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Favorite Blogs

Scrappy Bit of Fun
 Blinkie
Grab My Blinkie
Learn blog tips and tricks

Archives

Favorite Stores

Follow Me

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Darkness

Ct Timeline using the amazing IB kit by Foxys Designz. This kit was made to match a tube by Andreea Cernestean. A dark gothic themed kit that embraces the beauty and the splendor of following the darkness and wherever it may take you. You can purchase the kit here.


I used the magnificent matching tube 33-3 by Andreea Cernestean you can purchase here. You can find all of Andreeas work here. She is a mystery, yet calm. She isn't afraid as the beauty of the darkness surrounds her. You can see In the shadows, reflections of herself as she makes sure she is watching her own back, because she has learned you don't trust anyone but yourself. And the darkness is where she finds her inner peace. 




Also matching wallpaper from the tag I made in my Tutorial. You can find it here.









0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

My CT's

GimptasticBlinkie3
nocturne ct blinkie
Photobucket
unnamed
unnamed (3)
unnamed (2)
unnamed (1)

Categories