Welcome

Hi! My name is Ashley AKA Karma. I am an Avid Psper. I started in 2014 and it is my favorite thing to do! Feel free to take a look around, check out my CT, snags, and wallpapers. I hope you enjoy what I have for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Favorite Blogs

Scrappy Bit of Fun
 Blinkie
Grab My Blinkie
Learn blog tips and tricks

Archives

Favorite Stores

Follow Me

Friday, July 27, 2018

Empty Quiver

Ct Animated Tag & Timeline Set using the amazing kit "Empty Quiver" by Irish Princess. This kit was made to match a tube by Rebecca Sinz. (This Kit can be used with any artists artwork!) Its a beautiful Pink and Gold Kit with a Roman/Grecian feel. You can purchase the kit at SmileyCreations, Hania's Design, and Mystical Scraps. Animation is by Rebel Dezigns, It is from the Collab "All That Glitters" which is no longer available but you can find all her animations here


I Paired it with the matching tube by © Rebecca Sinz "Empty" which you can purchase here.
I made a FTU Mask to go with this tag you can get it here





Also made a matching Wallpaper you can get here.










0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

My CT's

GimptasticBlinkie3
nocturne ct blinkie
Photobucket
unnamed
unnamed (3)
unnamed (2)
unnamed (1)

Categories